Step 1) Do Nothing; shift your focus away from others and redirect back to yourself. Take a deep belly breath. Deep breathing moves the diaphragm, lymph fluid and energy in the entire body.
Step 2) Collect information and record (1-2 months)
Collect info about your lump such as the SIZE and QUALITY
Freely moving- move finger over eyelid and notice the skin is easily moveable around the lump. These lumps are less problematic in nature.
Fixed – move finger over your nose; the skin is hard to move without moving the nose. These types of lumps are more problematic in nature.
Step 3) Increase your breast health!
* Start Essentially Pink’s breast health S.E.X.Y steps
* Drink 16 Oz water with Lemon first thing in the morning
* Cut out/reduce caffeine, sugar, alcohol
* Increase use of herbal teas such as dandelion, ginger, and peppermint
* Get Breast Thermography – If you live in the San Diego area, “My Pink Image” in Solana Beach & “Discovery” screening mobile service are both great options
* Take note if lump persists for longer than 2 months, has a fixed quality, feels hard, is noticeable all month long and gets bigger.
* * RED FLAGS for CANCER:
– Unexplained rash on the breast or arm pit area
– Puckering of the breast tissue
– Nipple discharge tinged with blood
– Nipple inversion
– Itchy and scaly skin around the nipple.