Antiperspirant prevents your body from eliminating via sweating all the toxins and waste you accumulate through out the day.
Standard deodorant does not prevent the body from sweating, however it contains a number of dangerous toxins that collect in the breast tissue and lymphatic system leading to problems such as calcifications, cysts, tumors and cancers.
Natural deodorant WITHOUT ALUMINUM is the best answer. -The (“Crystal” has ALUM) Alum is short for aluminum and is a sneaky way to get around labeling it.
PIT POWDER is our new favorite daytime deodorant that really works ALL DAY long.
It is our favorite because not only does it work for long periods of time so well but its also easy to use and smells good.
Step 1) Do Nothing; shift your focus away from others and redirect back to yourself. Take a deep belly breath. Deep breathing moves the diaphragm, lymph fluid and energy in the entire body.
Step 2) Collect information and record (1-2 months)
Collect info about your lump such as the SIZE and QUALITY
Freely moving- move finger over eyelid and notice the skin is easily moveable around the lump. These lumps are less problematic in nature.
Fixed – move finger over your nose; the skin is hard to move without moving the nose. These types of lumps are more problematic in nature.
Step 3) Increase your breast health!
* Start Essentially Pink’s breast health S.E.X.Y steps
* Drink 16 Oz water with Lemon first thing in the morning
* Cut out/reduce caffeine, sugar, alcohol
* Increase use of herbal teas such as dandelion, ginger, and peppermint
* Get Breast Thermography – If you live in the San Diego area, “My Pink Image” in Solana Beach & “Discovery” screening mobile service are both great options
* Take note if lump persists for longer than 2 months, has a fixed quality, feels hard, is noticeable all month long and gets bigger.
* * RED FLAGS for CANCER:
– Unexplained rash on the breast or arm pit area
– Puckering of the breast tissue
– Nipple discharge tinged with blood
– Nipple inversion
– Itchy and scaly skin around the nipple.